Why Invest in Multifamily?
IntegrityHigh standards of honesty and strong moral principles. Doing the right thing all the time with no exception.
TransparencyCommunicating with our investors with unwavering candor, consistency, honesty and respect.
AccountabilityWe are accountable to our investors, first and foremost and strive to earn their trust each day.
PassionWe love what we do and work with urgency to solve problems. We are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
StewardshipWe take our fiduciary duty to our investors very seriously and are committed to act in the best interest of those who entrusted us with their funds.
CompetenceWe believe the pursuit of knowledge never ends and we strive to continually develop our expertise to deliver superior long-term performance.
ProfessionalismWe conduct ourselves in a professional manner. We place high value on such traits as reliability, competence, dependability, responsiveness and professional etiquette.
ExperienceOur team has invested over 4,000 multifamily units either passively or actively. Our current AUM for managed properties is over $100mm. One investment went full cycle and delivered above projected returns to investors.
Track recordWe have a track record of past successes in various businesses. We have a history of successfully closing multifamily transactions and operating such assets.
CommitmentWe are dedicated to the investment success of our investors and partners.
- Use our extensive broker relationships to source deals
- Conduct underwriting and perform extensive financial analysis
- Conduct property tours and site visits to study the area
- Conduct market surveys and perform tax/regulatory analysis
- Submit LOIs on deals meeting our strict investment criteria
- After winning the deal, put it under contract and perform a comprehensive due diligence
- Structure and close the transaction using our lender and investor relationships
- Develop an actionable business plan to drive NOI and increase the valuation of the asset
- Conduct planned interior and exterior renovations in the first 12-24 months of the project
- Implement revenue enhancing initiatives
- Reduce costs
- Improve tenant quality and increase rents
- Continuous hands on monitoring of all aspects of the property management
- Generally target five year investment hold
- Continuously monitor our respective markets for an opportunistic exit or refinancing
and Investment Tips