Welcome to Sunrise Capital. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
– Information about your visits to and use of this website.
– Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
– Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using Your Personal Information
– Administer the website.
– Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
– Enable your use of the services available on the website.
– Send you email notifications or other information, using the data we collect.
– Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or any other purposes.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of each email we send.
– To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
– In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
– In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the Internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the Internet to which their children have access. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Sunrise Capital or our affiliates, licensors, or suppliers be held accountable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising from the use or inability to use the materials or information on our Sites, or any products or services made available through our Sites. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for lost data. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Our total liability to you, for any reason and under any legal theory, will not exceed the amount you have paid us, if any, for accessing our Sites.
Furthermore, Sunrise Capital shall not bear responsibility or liability, either directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage claimed to have resulted from your use of advice, goods, or services obtained from a guest speaker featured on our Sites or during our events.
Additionally, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage alleged to have occurred to our guest speakers due to the display of their photographs, names, or biographies on our Sites or in our promotional materials.